General Motors’ brands took home six awards in the 2014 Best Cars for Families from U.S. News & World Report. Ranging from small cars to SUVs, GM’s award winners have the best combination of quality, safety, features and space for families:
- Chevrolet Impala: Best Large Car for Families
- Chevrolet Tahoe: Best Large SUV for Families
- Buick Enclave: Best 3-Row SUV for Families
- Buick Verano: Best Upscale Small Car for Families
- Cadillac CTS: Best Luxury Large Car for Families
- Cadillac ATS: Best Upscale Midsize Car for Families
GM received more awards than any other automaker, and it is the second year in a row GM has the best family vehicles in six different vehicle segments.
The award criteria include top marks in professional automotive reviews, safety and reliability ratings, seating and cargo volume and family-friendly features.
“At GM, everything is about providing our customers with the best overall experience in the industry,” said Alicia Boler-Davis, senior vice president GM Global Customer Experience and Product Quality. “Our cars and trucks deliver on all ingredients that create a winning formula for our customers.”